Black & White Anniversary Black & White Anniversary

DISAPOINTED

Common fishhook you could have added one of my part! Im so sad I kida want to cry! And the guy who did the break dance part in the #5! Was like the best of all time!

fishhook responds:

maybe in sequel? :P

Waterlollies Waterlollies

GG!

Dreamlike animation, i implore the gods to give me the power to make one like that :P
Honnestly realy nice animation, you are an inspiration to ALL flash artist, and you redefine the possibilities, and break the restriction of flash. Masterpiece!

Dumbledore is Gay Dumbledore is Gay

Lame But XD

Couldn't stop laughing for 10 minute! Awsome flash dudee!

RSQViper responds:

It's stupid funny!

Thanks for the review and the kudos! (they're yummy!)

Superhouse and Bob Superhouse and Bob

OMG

The cat killing part was awsome!!!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Awsome flash!

This was an awsome flash with an awsome theme. You got tallent, keep it up!
I like your style! The main character's hair looked like the necromancer in paladin and the shape of the head like the paladin :P. And i didn't knew you did the serie before noticing it, annyway, your style's awsomly great you are an inspiration to all the fellow artist and animator on newground! GG

Luis Day Song Luis Day Song

lol!

Nice signing XD Luis is my friend =D

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Awsome

This deserve to be best of all time or at least 2nd. That was awsome.
The main char had some looks of the guy from assasin's creed though and the music sounded like in prince of percia warrior within. Its still original and i liked it alot!!

Tomas et la Fraise Tomas et la Fraise

nice

C'étais bien mais la prochaine fois fais attentions aux fautes de français. Très bien pour le clock day tu mérite ta première place! Le mood étais super.

The Myth Of Sisyphus The Myth Of Sisyphus

Nice work!

Awsome background art but average animtion, 8/10. Its obvious that your new to your tablet when i watch this movie but hey that's still pretty crazy! I can see the work behind the animation! Let me tell you that you deserve more than third place! Some people on newground are dumb and dont recognize the real art :P But you should try to pay attention to the watcher attention span... Gr8 work!

CatFat responds:

Thank u, it's a gr8 lift from when people call it a brackenwood rippoff!

@@@@NEIL@@@@ @@@@NEIL@@@@

wah?

That wasn't even fun... I cant believe front page + daily 1... Luck is on your side today. I was hoping for more than always the same animation ovver and over again with different background... This took you a big day to make XD. Thats a nice idea though.The art of the guy was nice even if his hair looks like a manga cliché. At least you could have made it fbf. so meh 4/10.